Professional climber, guide, photographer, and inspirational Everest speaker Jake Norton’s life has been focused on pushing the limits…and returning to climb another day.
From seven expeditions to Everest to first ascents in Antarctica, adventures races across African deserts to discovering George Mallory’s remains high on Everest, Jake’s life adventures have been varied, focused, and inspired.
Since 1993, he’s led thousands of clients up mountains like Rainier, Gurla Mandhata, Cho Oyu, and Everest, or his instrumental role in the 1999 discovery of pioneer climber George Mallory’s remains high on Mount Everest, Jake has overcome massive obstacles reach his summits, and to get people to the their summits.
Jake takes his varied life experiences and distills them into relevant, timely, and utterly inspiring messages that leave audiences moved and motivated to take action in their lives and careers. Jake has shared his stories and inspiration with tens of thousands of people worldwide, from Microsoft executives to the top sales team at Philips, from up-and-coming leaders at the US EPA and NOAA to top performers at the Million Dollar Round Table. With timeless messages specifically designed to touch, motivate, and inspire, Jake customizes every presentation to make it a perfect fit with his audience, be it 250 restless third graders or 1,500 senior executives.
As a professional photographer, Jake’s stunning imagery and video footage allow audiences to fully experience his presentations rather than just watch. And, Jake’s humble, down-to-earth manner makes him approachable and his stories and lessons aspirational for all.
What will you get with a keynote presentation from Jake Norton?
- Real life stories with real life messages that your audience can apply to their lives…today.
- A speaker who cares about your audience, about your needs, goals, and desires. Jake will never give a “canned” presentation. Each speech is tailored through a questionnaire and follow-up conference call to address your specific problem areas, goals, and desires.
- A speaker who will arrive early, mix with your team and get to know people, deliver more than expected, and stay afterward to answer questions.
- In short, Jake Norton will help you, as the meeting planner, look great!
What won’t you get from Jake Norton?
- You won’t get an attitude.
- You won’t get a canned presentation that has no relation to your audience and your needs.
- You won’t get a speaker who arrives 10 minutes before, gives his presentation, and leaves with his check in hand.
Do you want to take your next meeting or event to the next level?
Do you want to inspire your team to reach the top, to overcome daunting obstacles, and to have a recipe for success on all of life’s mountains?